How Strong is that 100MG Edible?
How Strong is a 100MG Edible?
You have the cannabis edible to your lips, and you are about to take a huge bite. Out of the corner of your eye, you see the words: “100MG.” You think to yourself, “hmm, I wonder How Strong is a 100MG Edible?” and then you type into a search engine.
If this is you, congratulations, you are a responsible adult consumer! We have gathered responses from real Michigan people to help explain how strong these tasty treats are in terms of the high. Michigan-Edibles.com wants to help you through this journey of eating your delicious 100MG edible.
100 MG Edible Cannabis Edible Variables
Type of Cannabinoids in Edible
Is your edible 100 MG of CBD or THC? Or does it have the newer delta 8 THC? Each one of these cannabinoids may have a different effect when eating.
Consuming cannabis may vary based on your age. Whether young or old can effect your high. A recent study found that cannabinoids may be more potent in the elderly.
- Is the oil in the edible RSO, BHO, Distillate, CO2, Hash, or Rosin?
- Are these processed oils (decarbed completely, extracted correctly)
- What are the MG of the cannabinoids that is in it, THC, CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG
- What are the terpene concentrations? Terpenes help the cannabinoids pass the blood-brain barrier which cares the medicine straight to the brain, which helps it work better.
Click to Tweet and help spread 100 MG edible cannabis knowledge!:
What is Comparable to a Cannabis Edible?
“I try to compare it to alcohol since most people have drank way too much at one point. Even though being way to drunk and way too high are different experiences, I feel it can be relatable in terms of having control over your body.”
- Bowl = couple beers.
- Dab = couple jack and cokes.
- A high dose edible for a newbie = whatever amount of shots that would make you say, I never want to do that many shots again lol.”
How Long Do Edibles Last?
Cannabis edibles have very different effects compared to smoking. The time they take to activate can be anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Then the effects might last for as long as 4 hours to 10 hours depending on how much you have taken.
Michigan-Edibles.com advocates for medicating responsibly at all costs. As adults, you have the choice of what goes into your body. Making responsible choices (eating very little and then waiting) can be the difference between a great experience and a terrible one.
Track Your 100 MG Edible Experience
Bonus Cannabis Edible Infographic
Bonus Info-graphic. Thank you to our friends Midnight Roots Bars for letting us post their awesome information on how to medicate responsibly!